- An inviting tactile material that challenges children's sense of touch on both hands and feet.
- At the same time, it develops the ability to describe sense impressions verbally.
- The tactile discs, made of nice-to-touch synthetic rubber, contain different tactile structures, each with its own colour.
- Each of the tactile structures can be found on a large disc for positioning on the floor, as well as on a small disc that the child will be able to hold in his/her hands. In terms of playing, the discs offer innumerable possibilities ranging from a fundamental sensing of the tactile structures to blindfold games based on memory and recognition.
- The games can be adjusted, so that they fit the child's age and level of functionality. Maximum load 100 kg.
- Age 2-8