- Introduces students to the scientific concepts associated with Simple Machines -- Levers, Pulleys, Gears, Wheels & Axles and Inclined Planes;
- Bonus build: 5-ft tall Big Ball Factory;
- Building on the simple machine concepts, students further their STEM knowledge by exploring and building more complex and sophisticated real-world examples;
- Packaged in two reusable plastic storage bins with snap-on lids for quick clean-up and easy storage;
- K'NEX Education sets come with comprehensive lesson plans and teacher's guide written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects;
- 3,478 pieces including a 12-volt motor. Supports 10-15 students working in teams. Builds 60 fully-functioning simple machine models. Appropriate for Primary 5 to Secondary 3.