Reach in and feel all the textures! Help the fuzzy dog find all the bones he hid in his doghouse. All bones are textured and made out of rubber or cloth and feature smooth, silky, scratchy, bumby, ridged and more textures.
- Includes: Ruff the dog, 20 bones (10 textures - 2 of each texture), doghouse, activity guide.
- Doghouse measures 5" L x 5" W x 5" H; each bone measures 2" L.
- For ages 3-7; Grades: PreK+
Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Language - Learning how to identify the textures of Ruff's bones in words helps students expand their descriptive language abilities.
- Fine Motor- Grasping, exploring, and manipulating the different textured bones leads students to further develop their ability to use their fingers and hands purposefully and improve manual dexterity.
Math- Ruff has 20 bones. How many does he have left if he hides 3 in his house? There are two bones outside and two bones inside Ruff's house. How many does he have in all? Early math games can prepare students for math success and Ruff and his bones are ready to play.