- Introduces students to the scientific concepts of how machines work by harnessing the powers of wind, water, and solar energy;
- STEM Concepts: renewable energy; solar, wind, and hydro power; energy storage; energy generation; clean energy and more;
- Packaged in a reusable plastic tub for quick clean-up and easy storage;
- K'NEX Education sets come with comprehensive lesson plans and teacher's guide written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects;
- 583 pieces including a solar panel, motor and capacitor assembly to build 9 different fully-functioning replicas of alternative energy-powered machines.