- Introduces students to the art and science of bridge building while creating replicas of real-world bridges;
- STEM Concepts: bridge types and their characteristics, bridge history, design process, tension, load, stress, elastic limit and more;
- Packaged in two reusable plastic storage bins with snap-on lids for quick clean-up and easy storage;
- K'NEX Education sets come with comprehensive lesson plans and teacher's guide written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects;
- 2,282 pieces. Supports 6-8 students working in teams. Builds five-to-six foot long replicas of 13 real world bridges, including Golden Gate Bridge, Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Tower Bridge and more. Appropriate for Primary 5 to Secondary 3.