- Big buttons with 1 to 5 holes in bright colors.
- Ideal for sequencing and sorting, as well as developing mathematical and motor skills.
- Each button has a number in relief and its equivalent Braille symbol.
- Includes 40 big buttons with 1 to 5 holes, (10) 3.28 ft. long laces, and individual activity worksheets in a jar.
- Ages: 3-6 years old
- Offer assistance in the core curriculum for the visually impaired. Visually impaired students can learn to count with these raised-line symbols and to read braille numbers.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.