- Introduces students to the scientific concepts of how machines work by harnessing the power of the sun;
- STEM Concepts: solar power, energy storage, energy efficient technologies, innovation and invention and more;
- Packaged in a reusable plastic tub for quick clean-up and easy storage;
- K'NEX Education sets come with comprehensive lesson plans and teacher's guide written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects;
- 128 pieces including a solar panel and a motor to build 3 fully-functional models that run entirely on solar energy. Supports 2-3 students working as a team; appropriate for Primary 5 to Secondary 3.