- Introduces students to the art and science of infrastructure and bridge building;
- STEM Concepts: bridge types, compression, tension, load, force, stress, cantilever construction, suspension technology and more;
- Packaged in a reusable plastic storage tray with snap-on lid for quick clean-up and easy storage;
- K'NEX Education sets come with comprehensive lesson plans and experiment guide written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects;
- 207 pieces. Enough for 2-3 students working as a team to build 13 different key bridge types, one at a time. Appropriate for elementary classrooms in grades 3 through 5.