- Introduces students to the scientific concepts of two types of Simple Machines -- Levers and Pulleys;
- STEM Concepts: mechanical advantage, effort arm, fulcrum, lever classes, pulley systems and more;
- Packaged in a reusable plastic storage tray with snap-on lid for quick clean-up and easy storage;
- All K'NEX Education sets come with comprehensive lesson plans and teacher's guide written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects;
- 178 colorful pieces. Enough for 2-3 students working as a team to build 8 fully-functioning replicas of real-world machines, one model at a time. Appropriate for elementary classrooms in grades 3 through 5.