Young children can open the pelican's big bill (which squeaks when squeezed!) to drop four mini plush animals into his open mouth. Then the crinkly shrimp, squeaking octopus, and rattling fish and crab drop right into the bird's big belly!
A peek-in, reach-in window on the pelican's front lets kids spot them easily and pull them out to try it all again. The repetitive activity is great for babies and toddlers working on motor skills and other early developmental skills.
- Cuddly plush pelican toy to feed with plush sea creatures again and again
- Pieces squeak, rattle, and crinkle
- Pelican's bill opens and closes for feeding time
- Skills at play include sensory development, fine motor, gross motor; great for self esteem
- For age 9+ months
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, drip dry, do not put in dryer
Warning: Do not leave in crib unattended