- Children learn to recognize, count and compare numbers with soft, plastic Counting Cookies(TM).
- Cookies are numbered 0-10 on one side and the corresponding number of chocolate chips on the opposite side.
- Children can also engage their fine motor skills and hand eye coordination by picking up the cookie, removing the lid and placing it inside the jar.
- Includes: 11 plastic cookies marked 0-10. Plastic jar with lid.
- Cookies measure 1.75" and jar measures 6.5"H
- Recommended age: 2+. Grade: Toddlers+
- Learning Style: Tactile, Visual
- Skill Development: Early math skills (Number identification, Counting, Numerical order), Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Problem solving, Imaginative play, Motor planning
- Common Core State Standards Alignment: Counting & Cardinality