Safe practice for the youngest wanna-be docs! Chunky tools made from durable, soft plastic are perfect for encouraging early imaginative play.
- Includes: vinyle doctor's bag, stethoscope, syringe, bandage, ear scope, and thermometer. Bag measures 6.75'' W x 5''H
- For Grades: Toddler+
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Fine Motor- Refines fine motor skills needed for everyday living without even realizing they are developing muscles and movement.
- Social & Behavioral - Students can work through anxieties and apprehensions for upcoming doctors' visits by acting out what happens during the appointment.
- Language: As students treat their patients, they are getting a lesson in receptive and expressive language. Listen to what hurts, form and ask questions to pull more information out of your patients so you can give them the care they need.