- These two-part cupcakes pull apart to reveal a shape. Children must match up the shapes to put them back together.
- There is also a shape at the bottom of the pan to match as well. Shapes include circle, square, triangle, rectangle, diamond, hexagon, star and heart.
- Includes: 8 cupcakes, 1 muffin pan.
- Each cupcake measures 2"H x 1.5"D
- Recommended for age: 2+. Grade: Toddlers+
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development.
- Supports school readiness with exploration and identification of colors.
- Students can learn primary colors - blue, red, yellow and secondary colors - orange, green, purple with the cupcakes.
- Fine Motor- Hand-eye coordination is encouraged as students fit the cupcakes into the pan.
- Math- Counting the number of sides to a shape and sorting cupcakes teaches the concept of attributes.
- Common Core State Standards Alignment: 2-D Shapes, Measurement & Data.