Transparent, 3-D plastic shapes get an update-bold, bright colors! This selection of common geometric shapes offers a concrete way to explore geometry, volume and other measurement concepts.
- Allows students to relate 2-D shapes to 3-D solids by examining and comparing the removable bases.
- Fills with liquid or dry-fill for studies of volume, and cleans easily.
- Includes Large Cube, Small Cube, Large Rectangle, Small Rectangle, Pentagonal Prism, Large Triangular Prism, Small Triangular Prism, Square Pyramid, Triangular Pyramid, Large Cylinder, Small Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Hemisphere.
- Durable plastic shapes measure 3 cm or 6 cm.
- Activity Guide includes formulas and intervention strategies.
- Recommended for ages 8-12. Grades: 3+.
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Early geometry concepts, Volume, Shape identification, Vocabulary building