- Learn while having fun. This set provides an opportunity to combine real-world amusement park experience with STEM concepts in a middle school classroom environment;
- STEM Concepts: mass and speed, energy transfer, mechanical systems, prediction of patterns, displacement and more;
- Packaged in 3 durable trays with snap-on lids for quick clean-up and easy storage;
- K'NEX Education sets come with comprehensive lesson plans and teacher's guide written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects;
- 2,264 pieces. Supports 6-8 students working in teams to build 13 different amusement park rides including 2 roller coasters. Appropriate for Primary 5 to Secondary 3.