Sized for little hands and great for developing the pincer grasp! Working on fine motor skills is fun when children get to use an Alligator to grip objects.
- Includes: 12 tweezers - 6 colors (red, yellow, purple, orange, blue and green), in a plastic storage container
- Tweezers measure 4" L
- For ages 2-6. Grades: Toddler+
- Learning Style: Tactile
- Fine Motor- As students pick up objects with the tweezers, they are working on motor planning and eye-hand coordination (visual-motor integration) and refining the manual skills needed for writing, drawing and daily living.
- Sensory Integration- Students who are hypersensitive to textures can participate in tactile play using tweezers to hold and move objects.
- Self-Help- Incorporate puppet-like conversations to enhance communication and social interactions. Gator (tweezers) can speak to or try to gobble up the other person, increasing direct contact with another.